Our SGA Preschool Program offers:
- An educational opportunity for children ranging in ages from 6 weeks to PreK.
- An opportunity for children to “learn how to learn” by helping them discover answers through hands-on learning activities that stimulate their curiosity and creativity.
- Language development, as well as thinking and motor skills.
- Interaction with other children through cooperative learning activities together with social skill awareness; i.e., good manners and appropriate ways to behave.
- Curriculum activities that foster a positive self-image in each child and facilitate in their intellectual, social, emotional, physical & spiritual development.
- Teacher flexibility within the curriculum to adapt activities according to the needs of the child.
Our Florida VPK Program offers:
- A free educational opportunity to all 4 year olds.
- Children a jump start by preparing them for school and enhancing their pre-reading, pre-math, language and social skills. By developing the skills children need to become strong readers and students at an early age, children are more likely to be successful in school.
- High-quality programs that include high literacy standards, developmentally appropriate curricula, manageable class sizes, and qualified teachers.
Our Enhancement Programs include (no extra charge):
- Computer Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Language Education
- Bible Education & Christian Principles
Our Summer Camp Program offers:
- Age appropriate activities (6 weeks through school age)
- Gym and other fitness activities.
- Water activities including swimming lessons.
- Opportunities for children to learn about reptiles and other creatures in our world.
- Education through fun science projects.
- Field trips to a variety of educational and fun places in our city.